Alternative Media Study Center
One of the most important issues to realize for newcomers to the conspiracy scene is that there appears to be no such thing as a free alternative media. As an honest, independent investigator it's next to impossible to get any circulation for your work, while persons revolving around major shows as Coast to Coast AM, Rense and Infowars, who peddle a steady stream of disinformation, are often making the New York Times best-sellers list. This section of ISGP keeps an eye on this development.
- The "Grass Roots" Myth: "Liberal CIA" Network of "New Left" Foundations, Media and Activist Groups - Much More Than Just George Soros
- Discovery Channel's Inside the Target Car misrepresented grassy knoll shot
- Rense columnist and Intelligence Officers for 9/11 Truth member Terry Arnold is former co-author of Neil Livingstone, a key asset of top ultraright CIA and Pentagon officials
- Democracy Now! backed by Ford Foundation, Carnegie Corp., George Soros
- National security skeptic James Randi accused of child abuse, at CIA MK-ULTRA foundation, and financed by CIA-linked MacArthur Foundation
- James Randi's The Amazing Meeting: the Bilderberg for skeptics
- Clear evidence Oliver Stone, Robert Parry, Noam Chomsky, Alexander Cockburn, Greg Palast are controlled opposition
- Belgian police, gendarmerie and Dutroux's lawyer manipulating X-Dossiers
For all articles goes:
- Copyright of all ISGP articles belongs to Joël van der Reijden.
- Due to complete isolation from the conspiracy community and regular, secretive, very sudden and very permanent Google penalties, I have to insist that no one reproduces ANY content from this site except for a few sentences - in which case I would like to see a link to this site as well.
- Do not copy entire content sections to your site.
- Editing of the text and pictures is strictly forbidden except for spelling errors of individual words.
- Article copy-pastes will result in take-down notices to the provider, search engine removals, and possibly additional penalties as account suspensions and rank lowering - possibly even lawsuits if all else fails. Out of sheer necessity, ISGP has done this many times.