This article can be seen as part two or a section of ISGP's Cult of National Security Trolls article on the million dollar Coast to Coast AM radio show. Because Coast to Coast AM is traditionally primarily associated with UFOs, aliens, the paranormal and alternative ancient history, it might be best to discuss a highly specialized subject as 9/11 Truth entirely separate - which, of course, is done here.
The original Cult of National Security Trolls article makes it clear again and again that a small group of multi-millionaire financiers, some of them solidly part of the superclass, have been financing all aspects of the UFO and new age movement in coordination with the security services, most notably the CIA, DIA and Air Force Intelligence. The financiers in question are, or were, Laurance Rockefeller, Joe Firmage, Robert Bigelow and Prince Hans Adam II von Liechtenstein.
Amazingly, some of these names we will find back in 9/11 Truth.
The subject of 9/11 provides additional and very clear evidence that the purpose of Coast to Coast AM is simply to spread disinformation and nothing else. It must be said, most of the persons discussed here, already appear in ISGP's The No-Planers of 9/11 "Truth" oversight, but things are discussed here from a slightly different angle. And that angle is that basically all 9/11 authors invited to Coast to Coast AM fit in four different categories:
- Those that completely or largely support the official story.
Examples: Ben Chertoff of Popular Mechanics, Peter Lance, Oliver Stone and official skeptics Dave Thomas and Kim Johnson.
- Those that believe a 757 couldn't have hit the Pentagon.
Examples: Dr. Fred Bell, Dr. James Fetzer, Richard Gage (2009-11 period), Dr. David Ray Griffin, Dr. Niels Harrit, Sander Hicks, Eric Hufschmid, John Lear, Jon Rappoport.
- Those that in addition believe Flight 11 and 175 didn't impact the WTC towers.
Examples: Dave von Kleist, Dr. Morgan Reynolds, Dr. Judy Wood, John Lear.
- Those that distort 9/11 questions in other manner (as well).
Examples: Alex Jones, Richard Hoagland, Philip Marshall, Jim Marrs, Michael Ruppert, Kevin Ryan, Jesse Ventura, Dr. Judy Wood and really everybody else here.
The above oversight seems to cover every 9/11-related guest on Coast to Coast AM. All of these guests exhibit some type of peculiarity, but at the same time this is a reflection of the 9/11 Truth movement as a whole.
Maybe the first important thing for people to be aware of is which 9/11 subjects actually are worth discussing. These days I only see two that can really generate enough controversy to reopen a new investigation:
- Pointing out the gigantic flaws in the NIST investigation and the massive evidence of molten steel and "more than 2800 degrees [1540°C]" underground temperatures.
- Pointing out the apparent role of Saudi Arabia in the 9/11 attacks. Considering who has been accused, this should automatically implicate the Bush family and the CIA.
Interestingly, these two topics is what Coast to Coast AM has been the most reluctant to spread information about. At least when it comes to accurate information without any spin.
After almost three years of silence on the part of Art Bell, on August 18, 2004 George Noory devotes his first specific program to 9/11 skepticism. He manages to invite Dave von Kleist, a researcher who not only promoted the theory that Flight 77 didn't hit the Pentagon, but as an added bonus introduced the idea that it wasn't Flight 11 and Flight 175 impacting the WTC towers. Parallel to the second theory, Von Kleist introduced the "pod", "flash" and "no windows" theories.
Six months later Art Bell moves his chess piece, bringing in Ben Chertoff, whose Popular Mechanics team has just published the article Debunking 9/11 Lies: Conspiracy Theories Can't Stand up to the Hard Facts (changed to Debunking 9/11 Myths). It debunks various 9/11 conspiracy theories that have been promoted in every corner of the internet, in part with a little help from Coast to Coast AM's Dave von Kleist.
The Popular Mechanics article can hardly be considered a masterpiece of journalistic research for which a whole team would have been necessary. For the most part the authors simply pick an obviously false theory and then spent a few lines explaining why that particular theory cannot be correct. It's super-biased towards the government's position in every way and for the rest they just try to argue from authority.
On top of that, the publisher of Popular Mechanics, George R. Hearst, Jr., used to sit on the Industrial Relations Committee of the CIA-controlled and ultraright American Security Council, with John McCain, the no. 1 national security senator in the United States, writing the foreword of the subsequent book of Popular Mechcanics. Let's face it, Popular Mechanics produced a very basic hit piece, with Coast to Coast AM playing right their hands.
After the Ben Chertoff interview and Bell alienating a good part of his listeners by repeatedly referring to the 9/11 skeptics among them as "wingnuts", Coast to Coast AM apparently realized it couldn't keep ignoring the 9/11 Truth movement any longer and had to appease its listeners. From that point on, 9/11 researchers were invited on a more regular basis. Despite the fact that even the vast majority of 9/11 skeptics thought Von Kleist was on crack, the show brought him back two more times to talk about the pods and flashes he supposedly observed. Prominent 9/11 researcher Eric Hufschmid, who claimed that a Global Hawk hit the Pentagon, was invited in August 2004, resulting in an embarrassing debate with Richard Hoagland (who, bizarrely, in later years began to push particle beam theories with regard to the WTC's destruction) in which Hufschmid began to yell louder and louder and skip from topic to topic the more he was backed into a corner. Hufschmid detests education, denies the Holocaust, denies the Moon landings, and the fact that his sister married the son of Rupert Murdoch I guess we should write off as just one of those odd coincidences.
Coast to Coast AM continued along this extremist line. On June 15, 2005, Dr. Morgan Reynolds is cited by United Press International and the Moonie Cult's Washington Times that it is most "likely that a controlled demolition destroyed the Twin Towers and adjacent Building No. 7." The next day he is invited to speak on the Alex Jones Show and Coast to Coast AM.
Not counting Alex Jones, it appears Reynolds is the second dedicated 9/11 skeptic to be invited to Coast to Coast AM. First there was Dave von Kleist, who provided much of the fuel for the March 2005 appearance of Ben Chertoff of Popular Mechanics, and then, three months later, it's the turn of Morgan Reynolds. Noory invites Reynolds to speak in the first hour. Turns out, he doesn't just believe in the controlled demolition of the World Trade Center towers, but, like Von Kleist, that it weren't Flight 11 and Flight 175 hitting the WTC towers! This isn't mentioned in the UPI report of the day before, despite the fact that Reynolds had been making this claim online since at least the week before.
What the UPI report did mention is that Reynolds made his comments from his "Texas A&M office," where he has been a long-time economics professor. Reynolds also was "former chief economist for the Department of Labor during President George W. Bush's first term." Texas A&M university? The Bush family? Where did we hear about that before? Indeed, at the beginning of the Cult of National Security Trolls article. Texas A&M is where Coast to Coast AM owner Lowry Mays was regent chairman at that point. As it is complex-yet-essential material, here's the relevant excerpt:
"Lowry is a major financier of the elite George H. W. Bush Presidential Library Foundation, presided over by Henry Kissinger protege Brent Scowcroft. When in late 2007 the even more elite Scowcroft Institute of International Affairs was established at the Bush School of Government and Public Service at Texas A&M University, Lowry had only just stepped down as regent chairman of the university. Directors of the Scowcroft Institute have included Zbigniew Brzezinski, Henry Kissinger, former CIA directors John Deutch and Robert Gates (president of A&M university), and former NSA chief and deputy CIA director Admiral Bobby Ray Inman. Lowry has made significant political contributions to George W. Bush run for the presidency. 
"As for [fellow Coast to Coast AM owner] Red McCombs, in March 2011 he, together with apparent friend Admiral Bobby Ray Inman, a former deputy director of the CIA and head of the Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI) and the NSA, as well as Bush's former attorney general John Ashcroft, took over mercenary firm Blackwater USA. Earlier Blackwater had been exposed as a CIA asset firm that worked alongside Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC) in assassinating Middle Eastern terrorists. Both JSOC and Blackwater were considered personal tools of the Bush White House. Founder and chairman Erik Prince himself admitted he had been recruited as a "CIA asset", something which was already rather obvious in 2005 when Bush's CIA counterterrorism chief, Cofer Black, joined the firm as vice chairman, together with his CIA operations chief, drug dealer and mafia hitman Enrique Prado. ... All of these aspects are discussed ISGP's article The Supranational Suspects Behind 9/11, which includes fully written-out endnotes. "
As president of Texas A&M University, Robert Gates actually distanced himself and the university from Reynolds that same day. [xx] Isn't all this quite the coincidence: a second 9/11 disinformer is introduced to the world through Texas A&M University and Coast to Coast AM - and both are controlled by the same CIA-Bush network? On top that, the whistleblower, Reynolds, has most likely been a long term associate of these men, as he is connected to both the university and the Bush government.
We can also look deeper at Robert Gates, the former CIA director (under Bush 41), future secretary of Defense (under Bush 43 and then Obama) and today a solid member of the NGO-oriented superclass. Probably the single most important fact mentioned about Gates, who started out as a career CIA officer, in relation to the information discussed here is that in the 1980s Roswell UFO incident "investigator" Bill Moore confided in his colleague Jacques Vallee that he was a government spy whose provided intelligence on the UFO community went all the way up to CIA officer "Bob Gates ... at the NSC". Moore also acknowledged Gates and others used him "to put out false information into the community itself" and wondered why "they were disinforming their own counter-intelligence folks, all the way up the line!" [xx] In other words, it appears Gates has a lengthy history with manipulating conspiracy-oriented networks, a type of counter-intelligence operation the New York Times still has to expose. Reynolds and his bizarre 9/11 claims were nothing new in this regard.
The rest of the June 16, 2005 Coast to Coast AM program that was kicked off with the Dr. Morgan Reynolds interview consisted of a debate between Alex Jones and 9/11 researcher Dr. David Ray Griffin on the one hand, and and Peter Lance and Michael Levine on the other. Since his 2004 book The New Pearl Harbor was released, Griffin is largely seen as the leader, or "dean", of the 9/11 Truth movement. While he prominently promotes no-757-at-Pentagon theories and a number of other highly disinformative ideas, apparently Coast to Coast AM has always thought he was too credible to be brought onto the air all by himself. He was invited once more for an hour, appearing with Dr. James Fetzer, a person who has been screwing up the JFK research community for decades now with his theory that the Zapruder film, the single biggest piece of evidence in the world that the JFK assassination was a conspiracy, is fake. And that's among his mildest theories these days. Don't even get him started on "hoaxes" as Sandy Hook and the 2013 Boston Bombing. When in 2006 I asked Fetzer for a reply to my reasonably widely-read Pentagon hole article, he didn't read any of it and simply dictated the "facts" back to me:
- "The [Pentagon] whole [sic] is 10 feet wide";
- "I see no debris";
- "The hijackers couldn't have flown the plane";
- "The phone calls couldn't have been made";
- "I suspect many witnesses had to sign a non-disclosure document/ military witnesses gave fake testimonies";
Going back to David Ray Griffin, who is a far less obvious troll than James Fetzer, he used to be a participant in the new age Esalen Institute, along with his co-founder of the Center for Process Studies, John Cobb. ISGP has previously termed the Esalen Institute, from which more than a few Coast to Coast AM disinformers have emerged, "liberal CIA". The institute counted the heavy involvement of major UFO disinformer Laurance Rockefeller, who actually financed a 1990 conference at Esalen in which Griffin participated. Griffin actually thanked Laurance in the foreword of his 1997 book Parapsychology, Philosophy, and Spirituality: A Postmodern Exploration: "I will begin by thanking Laurance Rockefeller, who, by providing funding for a conference in 1990, allowed me to get to know and learn from many of the best scientists and philosophers within the parapsychological community." The Center for Process Studies has also received a degree of support from the Rockefeller Foundation. Of course Griffin poo-pooed this tie at the time he emerged on the scene with 9/11 Truth, but at the same time we have to realize that in the same email exchange he forgot to mention his ties to Laurance Rockefeller and the Esalen Institute.
Then there is Richard Falk, Griffin's co-author for his 2004 book The New Pearl Harbor. Falk is a decades-long professor at the Pilgrims Society-dominated Princeton University, a member of the equally Pilgrims Society-dominated CFR, and a member of the national advisory committee of the anti-Zionist/anti-Neocon and pro-Saudi oil Middle East Policy Council (MEPC). For the longest-time the MEPC was headed by superclass intelligence figure Chas Freeman and is stacked with CIA officers and oil executives. "Counter-culture" figure Richard Falk is also infamous for his vocal support (to this day) of the radical Ayatollah Khomeini back when he chased out the Shah of Iran, who was supported by the Rockefeller clique, CIA and Mossad. Strangely, Falk was given space in the New York Times to explain his views at the time. February 16, 1979, Richard Falk for the New York Times, 'Trusting Khomeini':
"Editor's note: Richard Falk ... recently visited the Ayatollah Khomeini in France. ... [Falk:] More than any Third World leader, he has been depicted in a manner calculated to frighten. President Carter and Zbigniew Brzezinski have until recently associated him with religious fanaticism. The news media have defamed him in many ways... "
In a 2004 email exchange, Griffin also tried to shield Falk from accusations that he was an establishmentarian, claiming that Falk has remained a CFR member since 1969 "despite a variety of misgivings" and only "with the thought of perhaps having some positive influence". To illustrate Falk's misgivings with the establishment, Griffin claims that at one point Falk had "a huge fight with David Rockefeller over the appointment of William Bundy as editor of Foreign Affairs." With these statements, Griffin has basically dug an even larger hole for himself. Clearly Falk had to have been a player of considerable standing within the establishment to have had the authority and to be taken serious enough to challenge CFR chairman and top establishmentarian David Rockefeller. Bundy was a high level CIA officer, by the way, while Rockefeller received intelligence briefings from CIA division chiefs and was friends with various CIA directors. In that regard it wouldn't be to unusual if Falk has also been a CIA asset.
As the reader might remember, apart from Morgan Reynolds and David Ray Griffin, Alex Jones was also invited to the June 16, 2005 Coast to Coast AM show where he backed Griffin. Jones, of course, has been discussed in detail by ISGP, both in the Cult of National Security Trolls article and in an article specifically dedicated to him and his show.
Moving on from Coast to Coast AM's June 15-16, 2005 psyop, we see that Dr. Morgan Reynolds allied himself with two important persons: John Lear, the well-connected longest-running spin doctor of all things alien on Coast to Coast AM; and Judy Wood, who appeared on the scene in the same period as Reynolds to proclaim that the World Trade Center towers were pulverized by space age "scalar" type weaponry. Her biggest supporter was Richard Hoagland, who plugged her work on the air and got her invited to Coast to Coast AM on two occasions. A very interesting dynamic soon developed within the 9/11 Truth community that still goes on today. On the one hand we have the "Bentham Science Boys", persons as Dr. Steven Jones, Dr. Niels Harrit, and Kevin Ryan, claiming they have evidence of not just ordinary thermite/thermate, but actually nanothermate in the destruction of the WTC towers; and on the other we have Judy Wood with her "scalar" theories. Wood and her backers actually out-right deny the evidence for molten steel.
To a large extent, this contrived debate between the "Bentham Science Boys" and Wood doesn't seem particularly successful, as Wood's theories and those of her allies, as John Lear, Morgan Reynolds, and MI5 "whistleblower" David Shayler, are simply so unbelievable that they can easily be ignored. Still, it appears that to this day Coast to Coast AM has been trying to instigate a debate between these elements, as has been done by various other alternative outlets as well. In his September 4, 2014 interview with Richard Gage, the founder of Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, Noory just had to ask his guest about the theories of Judy Wood. On top of that, many of Noory's questions and some of Gage's answers are a little curious. Instead of addressing the recent breakthroughs in forcing NIST to admit a number of key mistakes in their WTC 7 computer model, the 30 minute interview (after more than four years of absence) featured a huge amount of speculation, largely the result of Noory's line of questioning. It seems Noory is uncomfortable bringing up certain questions, but is nevertheless forced to ask them. Here are some examples from the interview:
- First Noory brings up the "oddity" of the terrorist passports being found at the WTC. I suggest readers read the account of firefighter John Moribito, who was probably the first to run into plane tickets, wallets, suitcases and body parts in the courtyard of the WTC complex after the impact of Flight 175.
- Noory: "In the truth movement ... a lot of people would say, and let's not even talk about the Pentagon..., that no planes hit the World Trade Center. I think that kind of hurts [the investigation]..." Question 1: Why even bring it up then as the first question? Question: Why then has Coast to Coast AM been sponsoring these guests for years and years? Gage proceeds to give a lengthy and unnecessary reply.
- Noory's next question: "I think we shot down the plane in Pennsylvania. ... Why don't they simply announce that...?" Gage says he agrees, but luckily steers it back to the WTC rather quickly.
- Next Noory question: "We're gonna talk about Building 7 when we come back in a moment, Richard, but what in terms of who did it? I'm convinced, of course, that those crazed terrorists from Saudi Arabia, they were involved [with] Osama bin Laden... But who is this group in government [that also did it?]" Gage steers it back to the WTC questions.
- Noory: "To wire this up, Richard, with explosives: 1) How many explosives would you need; and 2) How do you do it?" Gage goes into it and states that Ace Elevator and Stratesec/Securacom need to be investigated. Noory summarizes (emphasis Noory's): "So your contention is that the Twin Towers AND Building 7 were WIRED UP with explosives MONTHS before the 9/11 tragedy?" Gage confirms this view and goes in detail. Talks about FEMA's "vaporized" steel find.
- Noory: "Crashing the planes into the buildings, that was drama enough. ... Why do you think they decided... the perpetrators we'll talk about, to take down the buildings? ... To me it could be a ruse that something was in the building that they needed to hide..." Gage concurs and a seven minute monologue follows: gold being heisted, corporations benefitting from war and controlling the media, a loss of civil liberties. At the end, after a question of Noory if 9/11 is similar to the JFK cover up, Gage does mention the prematurely removed steel and that NIST was controlled by the Department of Commerce.
- Noory then asks: "Could there have been some rogue organization ... acting on its own behalf without hardly anyone in government knowing...?" Gage responds: "Who has the power to have NORAD stand down? ... Who could have set up the drills who confused the air traffic controllers all over the country?" These are very questionable theories and should be brought up with a lot more care. The FAA might be more to blame, for example, than NORAD. And I'm not aware of FAA traffic controllers being confused by military drills. Certainly New York and Boston Center did what they could.
- Next question of Noory: "Judy Wood... She contends that these buildings were taken down by some huge pulse weapon. What do you think of that theory?" Gage starts making the case for nanothermite. Then he says: "They have documented this in a 25-page peer-reviewed paper in the Bentham Open Chemical Physics Journal." This journal is a scam. Anyone who transfers $600 to the journal's United Arab Emirates bank account can get anything published, even randomly generated gibberish articles. Luckily, a monologue of several minutes follows in which Gage brings up a number of questions related to molten steel, extremely high temperatures and explosives. This is probably the kind of information they probably don't want on Coast to Coast AM.
- As a final question Noory asks: "Have you had other architects who do not agree with the theories of the 9/11 architects truth movement?"
Let's face it, undoubtedly the most important guests related to 9/11 that Coast to Coast AM has invited are Richard Gage, Niels Harrit and Kevin Ryan. They have the credentials and the knowledge to really damage NIST's conclusions on the WTC collapses. Despite that, all have been backing bizarre no-plane, remote control, stand-down, and hijackers-still-alive theories, as well as bogus witness William Rodriguez. I also don't like their heavy focus on the afore-mentioned nanothermite, because the science cannot be verified by the reader at home, and some of their other prominent theories involving previously-molten micro-spheres and "vaporized" steel, skeptics have actually found counter-arguments to that will leave people in doubt. It would be much better if they simply focused on the molten steel, the extremely high temperatures, and the massive flaws and outright manipulations in the NIST report. Another major problem, of course, is the never-ending promotion of their "peer-review" paper on nanothermite in the Bentham Open science journal. Gage wasn't a co-author of the paper, but as the founder of Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth does speak on behalf of these researchers.
Despite these major weaknesses of the "Bentham Science Boys", for obvious reasons Coast to Coast AM never preferred to have these persons on as guests. Gage was first brought on in June 2009, a few days after meeting George Noory at a Conspiracy Con event. From what I remember, it was a pretty decent interview. It certainly would have made many additional people skeptical of the WTC collapses. Gage was invited a second time in August 2010, but this time only to debate a professional skeptic: Dave Thomas, president of New Mexicans for Science and Reason (NMSR) and a fellow of James Randi's CSICOP. Harrit was brought on halfway during the program and provided with a skeptic of his own: Kim Johnson, also of New Mexicans for Science and Reason. Harrit was never invited again. To my surprise, Ryan was invited in August 2013, promoting his book Another 19. I guess anomalies happen. Although, Ryan is the most versatile of all 9/11 researchers, but combines very enlightening facts with total disinformation. A quick example of his Coast to Coast interview is his claim that "Cheney gave a stand-down order as a plane approached the Pentagon" (the testimony of 9/11's secretary of transportation Norman Mineta seems incorrect and in any case was referring to a shoot-down order). I believe that was originally Michael Ruppert's shtick. Ruppert was an occasional Coast to Coast AM guest who recently killed himself.
You know who also killed himself? Coast to Coast AM guest Philip Marshall, author of the 2012 book The Big Bamboozle. As mentioned, one of the most important aspects of 9/11 to discuss are the ties between the hijackers and the Saudis. And in 2012, Marshall finally introduced that angle to Coast to Coast AM listeners, which, of course, at that point was hard to ignore because Senator Bob Graham was making his rounds in the media accusing the Saudis of 9/11 involvement. In good Coast to Coast AM tradition, Marshall managed to invent a Saudi link of his own, through Pinal Airpark in Arizona, where he claims the hijackers were most likely trained with real Boeing airplanes by their Saudi handlers and with CIA oversight. This is an exploit of the fact that the 9/11 Commission couldn't establish why different hijackers had a lay-over in Las Vegas and the fact that various leading Saudis as Prince Turki enjoyed spending time in Las Vegas. The Pinal Airpark link is nonsense though, because the hijackers only stayed once or twice and no more than a day. I doubt that it would have been practical to fly them from Las Vegas, Nevada to Pinal Airpark, Arizona, have them take a flying lesson, and instantly take them back to Las Vegas so they can catch their plane in time. Going through Marshall's book, it turns out he was involved with CIA cocaine pilot Barry Seal and Colonel Oliver North of Iran Contra fame. If anything, this provides us with yet another very decent hint as to which circles this disinformation is coming from: the Bush family - Bush, Sr. in particular. A couple of months after his second interview on Coast to Coast AM, Marshall decided to kill his dog, two teenage children and then himself. Apparently he was on anti-depressants. Pinal Airpark, by the way, was already known in fringe conspiracy circles over accusations that the CIA has been launching chemtrail planes from here. While the Evergreen company demonstrates that the CIA has been active at Pinal Airpark, it is not something that can be linked to 9/11.
Any other 9/11 researchers on Coast to Coast AM worth mentioning? Maybe. Jim Marrs has dabbled in the subject, of course, but he dabbles in everything. He is a major believer of Majestic 12 theories and pushes the idea that President John F. Kennedy was killed over UFO-related affairs. In a recent book of his, I also noticed he copied Marshall's Pinal Airpark information. Despite his lack of reliability, shows as Coast to Coast AM, Alex Jones and Rense continually allow him to write best-sellers.
Jesse Ventura might also be worth mentioning, as his show Conspiracy Theories has prominently dealt with 9/11. I must confess, I've hardly seen anything of the show after watching a segment in which the program interviewed a young long-haired guy in a van purported to be a mind controlled government killer. In 1998 Ventura was elected governor of Minnesota as a candidate of Ross Perot's Reform Party of the United States of America. As can be seen through his prominent involvement in the OSS Society, Perot is best friends with the entire CIA and special operations old boy network. In 2012 Robert Steele sought nomination for the party. Steel is a former CIA officer, a long-time Association of Former Intelligence Officers (AFIO) member, runs the conspiracy blog Public Intelligence, and has been involved in managing the Occupy Wall Street movement. The last time the Reform Party of the United States of America had a slight bit of success was in 2004 when Ralph Nader was their candidate. We already met Nader as a person Coast to Coast AM guest and Al Qaeda specialist Peter Lance worked for. "Progressive" journalist and AFIO member Robert Dreyfus, who has been accused of shielding at least one suspected CIA assassination, also used to work for Nader. I wouldn't be surprised if I found more such connections in the future.
You know who also has been involved with Ross Perot? The earlier-mentioned four-time Coast to Coast AM visitor Mike Ruppert, a famous 9/11 researcher in the 2001-2004 period, who immediately thereafter turned into an apocalyptic peak oil (and global warming) advocate. Back in 1992 Ruppert was Perot's spokesman for Los Angeles county. It might be a coincidence, but both of his parents carried top secret security clearances, with Ruppert claiming to have been recruited by people in the Los Angeles Police Department who had also assisted the CIA in the 1968 Bobby Kennedy assassination at the Ambassador Hotel. In 1977 Ruppert became aware that this same group was involved in drug trafficking and for some reason tried to expose them. It wasn't until the Gary Webb Dark Alliance series in 1996 that Ruppert became famous over his confrontation with CIA director John Deutch. Soon thereafter he put up his From The Wilderness publication, which many readers will probably still remember. While Ruppert didn't support no-757-at-Pentagon theories, the fact remains that his ideas about Cheney running the 9/11 operation and remote control technology lack evidence to be credible. He discussed these in his 2004 book Crossing the Rubicon. The introduction of the book was written by soon-to-be frequent Coast to Coast AM visitor Catherina Austin Fitts, whom we have seen earlier as a director of the Arlington Institute, together with Rockefeller-allied UFO cultist Joe Firmage (C2C) and CIA director James Woolsey, with whom Ruppert himself has admitted to share a lot of views on energy and environmental policy. The coincidences keep piling up.
For those that may wonder, when it comes to 9/11, at this point I only support structural engineer Tony Szamboti. As far as I've been able to determine, he has his facts on the World Trade Center together and--knocking on wood--doesn't bother with any no-plane or related nonsense theories. He only needs to work a little on explaining technical terms to his audience. Can't imagine Coast to Coast AM inviting him though, certainly not for the entire two hours.
Szamboti's work has actually been represented to the government by attorney William Pepper, who received recognition in the 9/11 Truth community with his December 12, 2013 letter to Todd Zinser of the Office of the Inspector General, U.S. Department of Commerce, detailing extremely problematic mistakes and omissions in NIST's WTC 7 computer model. In that capacity, Pepper represented Richard Gage's Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth. In the past Pepper has represented Sirhan Sirhan, the alleged assassin of Bobby Kennedy who still can't remember any details of the murder; Martin Luther King assassin James Earl Ray; and the King family vs the questionable Lloyd Jowers accusations. I suspect Gage and Pepper are key representatives of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth simply to help control the movement. Luckily they also appear to be very restricted in the amount of disinformation they can put out because the movement has grown too large, with a strong body of evidence against NIST existing, and increasingly limited moving space to focus on disinformation.
Then we have Alex Jones, of course, who is deathly afraid of even mentioning ultra-right CIA-backed groups as the American Security Council, Le Cercle and the World Anti-Communist League. On the other side of the June 16, 2005 debate, Peter Lance was by far the biggest authority. A five-times Emmy Award winning journalist, in this period Lance was still establishing himself as the resident Al Qaeda specialist of Coast to Coast AM, being invited several times a year. While he has done a lot of good research because of his access, Lance absolutely denounces anything that goes beyond "criminal negligence" when it comes to 9/11 and stopping the terrorists. His other major expertise is the mafia, with the Gambino and Gotti families in particular. In 2015 he even brought the son of mafia boss John Gotti on the air with Coast to Coast AM. As far as I can see, Lance refrains from mentioning any historic CIA ties of the Gambino and Gotti families, for instance through Michele Sindona and as reported by CIA arms/weapons trafficker Richard Brenneke. In another coincidence, in the early 1970s Lance used to be a researcher for Ralph Nader. While Nader actually comes across as a very decent presidential candidate, he's been surrounded by CIA spooks for a very long time. Was Lance one of them? Quite possibly.
Appearance(s): March 5, 2005
- Freelance reporter.
- Joined Popular Mechanics in the Summer of 2004. Senior reporter for Popular Mechanics' February 2005 9/11: Debunking 9/11 Lies, later renamed to 9/11: Debunking 9/11 Myths.
Jim Fetzer appeared on Coast to Coast AM on: December 21, 2002; November 20, 2003; July 1, 2004 (rebroadcast); November 18, 2004; February 23, 2006.
- Biography in ISGP's no-planer list.
Appearance(s): 1/8/99, 1/15/98, 8/3/99
- Major Rockefelle-allied UFO "research" financier who also became involved in 9/11 Truth.
- Biography in ISGP's main Coast to Coast AM article.
- 9/11 Truth-related biography in ISGP's no-planer list.
Appearance(s): June 9, 2009 (Noory); August 21, 2010 (debate); September 4, 2014 (30 minutes)
- Biography in ISGP's no-planer list.
Appearance(s): June 16, 2005 (debate); February 23, 2006 (hour 2)
- June 16, 2005, Coast to Coast AM program summary, debate between Alex Jones and David Ray Griffin on the one hand and Peter Lance and Michael Levine on the other: "Peter Lance and Mike Levine leaned towards the view that the government was negligent but didn't plan the attacks, while the other two panelists David Ray Griffin and Alex Jones suspect an "inside job"... Investigative reporter Peter Lance countered that Jones' theories were preposterous, and that by blaming a "shadow government" the effectiveness of al Qaeda is underestimated. Mirroring some of Lance's assertions, radio host Mike Levine said there is enough evidence to put people in front of a grand jury..." To set the tone, Morgan Reynolds was the first hour guest.
- February 23, 2006, Coast to Coast AM program summary: "[Main guest James Fetzer] In case of the WTC towers, the melting point of steel and the quick rate of the building's collapse could only be explained by a planned demolition, he said... fetzer also noted that in the Pentagon attack, the size of the impact in the building was too small for an airliner, and may have instead been hit by an A-3 Skywarrior. Fetzer also contended that the terrorists would have been incapable of piloting the planes into these precise targets, and that "neocons," such as those who were involved in the Project for the New American Century were the instigators of the 9-11 events. Appearing with Fetzer in the second hour was David Ray Griffin, the author of The New Pearl Harbor who concurred that the official story behind the WTC and Pentagon attacks doesn't jibe with the physics and chemistry of the evidence. Joining Fetzer in the third hour, was Morgan Reynolds [who supporters no plane theories for the WTC and the use of "scalar" weapons]."
- Biography in ISGP's no-planer list.
Appearance(s): August 21, 2010 (in hour three, when Richard Gage was on)
- Involved with Steven Jones, Richard Gage and Kevin Ryan in the promotion of the nanothermite theory. Hardcore no planer pertaining to the Pentagon.
- Coast to Coast AM biography, '9/11 Debate' (invited on August 21, 2010 in hour three, when Richard Gage was on): "Niels Harrit is an Associate Professor at University of Copenhagen--a chemist and university teacher... Harrit has co-authored a peer-reviewed paper along with Dr. Steven Jones and several others, documenting their discovery of a highly energetic, nano-engineered form of thermite in World Trade Center dust."
- March 16, 2008, Niels Harrit, '9/11 - A roadblock or a shortcut to peace and democracy?': "According to the OCT ["Official Conspiracy Theory"], the Pentagon was hit by AA Flight 77, a Boeing 757. Early photos taken of the impact site reveal a hole in the outer wall with a diameter of between 4.6 m and 5.5 m. A Boeing 757 is 38 m wide (wings) and 12 m tall (tail). It weighs more than 100 metric tons. There was no wreckage to be seen from an aircraft this size. The OCT simply cannot be right on this point. [Brings up David Ray Griffin's book]..."
- Biography in ISGP's no-planer list.
Appearance(s): May 20, 2012
- Biography in ISGP's no-planer list.
Invited to Coast to Coast AM on August 25, 2004, after three years of refusal by Art Bell to have pro-9/11 Truth discussions on his show.
Coast to Coast AM biography of Eric Hufschmid: "Eric Hufschmid lost interest in school and the media during high school. He felt that the world was designed for people with the mind of a 12 year old. He decided that when he left home at age 19, he would never get a television or subscribe to any publications. He never bothered going to college. After a few years of working ordinary jobs he took a short course in computer programming, and eventually ended up in business for himself developing CAD/CAM software. After he noticed suspicious aspects of the September 11th attack, he sent email to professors, scientists, engineers, and other people to look into the attack. Nobody showed any interest, so he decided to publish his analysis of the September 11th Attack. His book is referenced by people around the world to support the accusation that the conspiracy is much larger than 19 Arabs. Today Eric thinks that the reason schools and the media are so idiotic is because there is a deliberate attempt to deceive people about the crimes that are occurring."
- Biography in ISGP's no-planer list.
- Coast to Coast AM biography: "Kim Johnson is an industrial physicist and works on the board for NMSR (New Mexicans for Science and Reason). He is also the past president of the New Mexico Academy of Science. He works with Dave Thomas with NMSR, and contends that the 9/11 attacks were indeed a terrorist attack."
Appearance(s): Very regular guest since 2004
- Coast to Coast AM biography in ISGP's main Coast to Coast AM article.
- No-planer biography in ISGP's no-planer list.
- Infowars show and person discussed in detail in ISGP's article Alex Jones of Infowars Admits to CIA and "Army Special Forces" Family; Supports Death Squads, Dictators, Drugs, Disinformation ... and the CNP.
Appearance(s): August 18, 2004; May 16, 2006; November 26, 2007.
- 9/11 "researcher" infamous for promoting the theory that Flight 77 couldn't have hit the Pentagon, that some kind of cargo planes replaced Flight 11 and 175 at the WTC, and that some kind of missile was fired at the WTC towers from the undercarriage of the planes.
- Biography in ISGP's no-planer list.
Appearance(s): October 7, 2004 (three administrations guilty of "criminal negligence" over 9/11: Bush 41, Clinton, Bush 43); April 18, 2005 (Oklahoma City bombing; Ramzi Yousef plotting 9/11); June 16, 2005 (9/11 discussion); July 18, 2005 (London bombings); September 4, 2005 (Able Danger: Atta known a year before 9/11); December 17, 2005; January 7, 2006 (FBI/CIA covering up intelligence failures); April 3, 2006; April 17, 2006 (Iran's nuclear ambitions; Able Danger; TWA 800 cover up; reopening 9/11 investigation); August 10, 2006; December 14, 2006; January 13, 2007; March 10, 2007; September 29, 2007; October 11, 2007; April 13, 2009 (Al Qaeda threats and how the FBI/CIA have been protecting us from them); June 13, 2009 (Triple Cross book on muslim terrorism); July 19, 2009 (intelligence failures related to terrorism); November 8, 2009 (Islamic soldier recruitment); December 28, 2009 (Christmas Day terrorism attempt); May 6, 2010 (Times Square terrorist); May 22, 2010 (Anwar al-Awlaki); June 18, 2012 (Scarpa, Sr.); January 22, 2013 (Blind Sheikh); May 21, 2013 (Scarpa, Sr.); July 6, 2013 (TWA 800/9/11); March 10, 2015 (with John Gotti's son).
- Five-time Emmy winning investigative reporter.
- MA from Columbia, JD from the Jesuit Fordham University.
- Researcher for Ralph Nader's Center for The Study of Responsive Law early 1970s.
- Part of the first American crew into Indochina after the Vietnam War. Investigated the Gambino crime family. Appeared on Coast to Coast AM with John Gotti's son.
- Became an investigative correspondent for ABC News in 1981.
- Major focus after 9/11: FBI probe of WTC 1993 bomber Ramzi Ahmed Yousef.
- June 16, 2005, Coast to Coast AM program summary, debate between Alex Jones and David Ray Griffin on the one hand and Peter Lance and Michael Levine on the other: "Peter Lance and Mike Levine leaned towards the view that the government was negligent but didn't plan the attacks, while the other two panelists David Ray Griffin and Alex Jones suspect an "inside job"... Investigative reporter Peter Lance countered that Jones' theories were preposterous, and that by blaming a "shadow government" the effectiveness of al Qaeda is underestimated. Mirroring some of Lance's assertions, radio host Mike Levine said there is enough evidence to put people in front of a grand jury... Specifically he cited a case where the FBI stopped Joe Weber, head of the Houston office of Homeland Security, from investigating al Qaeda fundraising efforts."
- July 18, 2005, Coast to Coast AM: "Investigative reporter Peter Lance returned to share his research and analysis on terrorism and war. In regards to the recent London bombings, he commented that "We're seeing the strength and resiliency of al Qaeda.""
- September 6-13, 2001, Philadelphia City Paper, 'Roger and Me': "Last week The New York Times reported that [from 1996 to 1999] former President Bill Clinton's half-brother, Roger Clinton, lobbied parole officials to pardon convicted heroin trafficker, Rosario Gambino. ... The newspaper reported that Clinton received a Rolex watch, plane tickets to Washington, D.C., expense money and a $50,000 loan to buy a house, all of which came from Rosario's son, Tommy Gambino. The article identified Rosario Gambino as an associate of the Gambino crime family in New York City -- a crime family that was founded by Rosario Gambino's relative, Carlo Gambino. Rosario has denied any relation. But to federal and state investigators in Pennsylvania and New Jersey and to law enforcement authorities in Italy, Rosario Gambino is much more than an organized crime associate. According to Italian law enforcement, when Rosario Gambino and his brothers came from Sicily in the mid-1960s, they were already "men of honor," made members of the Sicilian Mafia. ... In 1979 Rosario Gambino played a pivotal role in the Michele Sindona story. [P2 member] Sindona, an international banker and money launderer, was the banker for the Vatican, the governing Christian Democratic party of Italy, the Masons and the Mafia in Sicily. At the height of his power Sindona owned six banks in four countries, an international hotel chain, a food company, 500 corporations and one of the largest international currency brokerage firms in the world. But when Sindona bought the 18th largest bank in America, Franklin National Bank of New York, he stole so much money that the bank soon crashed. Billions of dollars were lost as Sindona's European banks collapsed the following week. Sindona was indicted in the U.S. and in Italy, and he disappeared in August 1979. His friends claimed that Sindona had been kidnapped, but Sindona flew to Sicily to meet with his "clients." Sindona was accompanied on his trip by John Gambino, Rosario's brother. Sindona eventually returned to the United States in October. When Sindona landed at JFK Airport, Rosario Gambino met him. ... In December 1984, Rosario Gambino and three others were convicted on drug related charges [they were importing heroin from Italy]. Rosario Gambino was sentenced to 45 years in prison. Said one New Jersey Police investigator, "To call Rosario Gambino a mob associate is like saying John Gotti was just a street corner thug. Rosario and his brothers were some of the most important Mafioso to ever operate in this country.""
- Michele Sindona: worked with every mafia boss in Italy (close to the Rosario Gambino) and the US; one of the most trusted Vatican financiers in the 60s and 70s; business partner of the Mormon bishop David M. Kennedy (Bohemian Grove camp Mandalay) to whom he was introduced by Bishop Paul Marcinkus of the Vatican Bank in 1963; funneled Opus Dei money to SMOM member Prince Valerio Borghese in 1965, a leader of the post-WWII Fascist International, together with the House of Savoy and Otto Skorzeny; business partner of Roberto Calvi since 1968; praised by Giulio Andreotti, the hidden head of the P-2 Lodge, an Opus Dei member, and a member of Le Cercle; close associate of Licio Gelli, the official head of the P-2 Lodge; due to excessive speculation his financial empire crumbled in the mid-1970s; ended up in jail for life, and after he threatened to talk, he was found poisened by cyanide in a maximum security prison.
Appearance(s): February 11, 2012;
- Former journalist and Congressional staffer. In November 1993 she was introduced by a friend of her father to a circle of national security conservatives. This inluded Dr. Richard Fuisz, who allegedly became her CIA handler from 1994 to 2001. Fuisz is a known former CIA operative in Damascus, Syria.
- Claimed she was a CIA back channel to Syria since 1995 and Iraq since 1996, with Fuisz her CIA handler.
- Richard Fuisz indications he is/was CIA:
- As a young physician stationed at the Johnson White House in the 1960s.
- Reported CIA station chief in Damascus, Syria in the 1980s. Fuisz answer: "This is not an issue I can confirm or deny. I am not allowed to speak about these issues. In fact, I can't even explain why I can't speak about these issues."
- Alleged CIA ties of his businesses in Russia. Also not allowed to speak on that.
- In 1988 he smuggled the first-ever Miss USSR Yulia Sukhanova out of Russia with the aid of Mikhail Khodorkovsky, a person who would later rise as the major Zionist oligarch behind Bank Menatep and YUKOS oil concern. Khodorkovsky has been tied to various curious deaths, the neocon, CIA and Zionist-linked IMF money laundering scandal, the Open Russia Foundation with Henry Kissinger and Jacob Rothschild, George Soros's International Crisis Group (which he joined together with Zbigniew Brzezinski) and has generally been one of the most important puppets of the West in Putin's Russia.
- In 1992 Fuisz served as a primary source to the New York Times' Seymour Hersch that the CIA and MI6 had helped arm Iraq with Scud missiles launders, notoriously used on Israel during the first Gulf War.
- Lindauer met Fuisz in late 1993 through mutual contact Paul Hoven, a person involved in the CIA during the Iran-Contra affair. She supported him in his claims that Ahmed Jibril of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine was the primary suspect in the 1988 Lockerbie bombing instead of Lybia's Gadaffi. Later claimed to have been attacked by Gadaffi's people over what she learned about the bombing.
- Fuisz sits on the board of regents of Georgetown University, a nexus of CIA and other national security scholars. He and his brother created an annual scholarship here.
- Lindauer's second cousin Andrew Card was President Bush's chief of staff on 9/11. From 2000 to January 2003, Lindauer left letters at the doorstep of Andy Card, asking him to convince Bush not to invade Iraq. Card and Lindauer last talked at the inauguration of Bush.
- In 2000 she told the Middle East Intelligence Bulletin that she had been subject to surveillane, threats, and was attacked after meeting with Libyan officials in 1995 to discuss what she had learned about the [Pan Am] Flight 103 bombing. At the time she began working for Fuisz, there was discussion that not Libya's Gaddafi but actually the Syrian Ahmed Jabril was behind the bombing, a theory also discussed at length by Time magazine.
- Fuisz and Lindauer fell out after the 9/11, disagreeing over the approach that would have to be taken. According to Fuiz, Lindauer was "Arabist, but Arabist from the standpoint of trying to lift sanctions, so that children would do better, and trying to get medicines into countries--principally I'm talking about Iraq and Libya. ... Susan, in her discussions, went from benign, in my opinion, to malignant... These discussions changed and now involved a very strong seditious bent."
- Arrested by the FBI on March 11, 2004 for having accepted a $10,000 from the Iraqi Intelligence Service in 2002. She denied receiving the money, but did confirm to have taken the trip. She also spoke to an FBI agent posing as a Libyan about the "need for plans and foreign resources to support resistance groups operating in Iraq." (vague). Robert Precht, Dean of the University of Michigan Law School, said the charges were "weak" and that Lindauer was more likely a "misguided peacenik."
- Was conducting peace negotiations with representatives of Iraq, Libya, Malaysia and Yemen. The U.S. intelligence services were spying on her regarding this.
- In jail in 2005-2006. Judges generally considered her unfit to stand trial, labeling her as delusial and mentally ill without any ties to the intelligence community.
- Columnist of Veteranstoday.com, the editor of which is Dr. James Fetzer. Stew Webb is among those invited to Veteran's Today radio show.
- Coast to Coast AM AM/veteran's Today biography of Lindauer: "As a U.S. Intelligence Asset, Susan Lindauer covered anti-terrorism at the Iraqi Embassy in New York from 1996 up to the invasion. Independent sources have confirmed that she gave advance warning about the 9/11 attack. She also started talks for the Lockerbie Trial with Lybian diplomats. Shortly after requesting to testify before Congress about successful elements of Pre-War Intelligence, Lindauer became one of the first non-Arab Americans arrested on the Patriot Act as an "Iraqi Agent". She was accused of warning her second cousin, White House Chief of Staff Andrew Card and Secretary of State Colin Powell that War with Iraq would have catastrophic consequences. Gratis of the Patriot Act, her indictment was loaded with "secret charges" and "secret evidence." She was subjected to one year in prison on Carswell Air Force Base in Fort Worth, Texas without a trial or hearing, and threatened with indefinite detention and forcible drugging to shut her up. After five years of indictment without a conviction or guilty plea, the Justice Department dismissed all charges five days before President Obama's inauguration."
- Susan Lindauer speech (Youtube): "All the things I've told are things that I did directly. I'm not relating what somebody else did or a conversation that somebody else had that has been reported to me. ... But what I'm going to tell you now is from somebody else, okay? ... I have been told by someone who saw the videos that at the World Trade Center from approximately August 23rd ... until approximately September 3rd... my friends says that between approximately 3 o'clock in the morning strange vans - the way he put it is "a couple of vans". ... A couple of vans arrived at 3 o'clock in the morning, after the janitorial trucks had left the building. That's very important, because they were able to identify the vans according to make, model, color - and there were no markings on the vans. But the janitorial vans did have markings. So they were able to distinguish that these are not the same vans. They know how janitorial trucks left the building and they actually tracked the paths the janitorial trucks took to drive home. Like the janitorial workers were driving down certain roads to get over to their houses and the CIA and the FBI and the NSA folks tracked those people home. And he was quite convinced that these are were the same trucks. And between the hours of 3 o'clock and 5 o'clock these trucks had never been in this building before. It was an anomaly, definitely. It wasn't like it was going on for months and months and continued. They showed up for 10 days, 10 or 11 days approximately; then they were never seen again. And that's when they believe they wired the building. And they do believe, my friend absolutely believes it was a thermate bomb. A thermite bomb with potential sulfur in it. .... I do believe that that helps to explain some of the missing pieces and I believe this is what happened: They had known about the terrorist attack for months. There was long-term advance knowledge. Assets are being watched. ... Mohammed Atta was an asset, trained by the United States government, supervised by the United States government, and I can assure you that assets are - and I'm speaking from personal experience - heavily controlled individuals. I was never dealing with Iraq and Libya without somebody paying extremely close attention to me at every stage. My phones were tapped and at one point they had wired my house. When they had the handover of the two Libyan men, I went to my basement the same day that they handed over the men, and the ceiling of my basement had been torn out and there were cable wires dangling from the ceiling, about a dozen cable wires. And they had a contractor come over to my house and he said: Wow, somebody really put a kick ass stereo system in your house! That's amazing, you have these wires going to every single room of your house, even in your bathroom. ... But the point is, there's no way these assets could have functioned without somebody knowing every single detail of what they were doing. There is no way they could have hidden. They could not have disguised their actions from their handlers, even if they tried to disguise it, it would not work. Believe me, it wouldn't work. ... So it's more likely that they were using Mohammed Atta to guide the conspiracy, to track the conspiracy, and then they discovered that they were bozo pilots, they were clowns. They weren't any good at this flying stuff. And now they had an agenda. The agenda was that when this attack happened they were gonna go to war with Iraq. But oh Gosh, we've got a problem now. Because the problem is now they are not going to be able to do the job. Oh, oh. Oh, what a bummer. ... The 1993 World Trade Center attack killed five people. The bombing of the USS Cole killed 12 people. And once the smoke clears and the catasthrophy, the chaos is over, and the noise is done, it's pretty - you know, there's not a lot of damage. Certainly not enough that would allow a government, a pro-war cabal, to throw itself into a new war with Iraq. ... It's not that they spontaneously wired the World Trade Center. They knew it was coming. They wanted to make sure that it had maximum damage when it hit. They knew they were gonna use the airplanes as a cover to demolish the buildings. ... No, no, there's both of it: both things happened. They knew the airplanes were going to be hijacked, so they used it as a cover to guarantee maximum destruction."
Appearance(s): June 16, 2005 (siding with Peter Lance).
- DEA agent and CIA drug trafficking whistleblower. Story provided in ISGP's article on CIA drug trafficking.
- June 16, 2005, Coast to Coast program summary: "A 4-hour panel discussion investigating theories behind 9-11 was held featuring four guests, all of whom expressed the belief that there are holes in the official story. Peter Lance and Mike Levine leaned towards the view that the government was negligent but didn't plan the attacks, while the other two panelists David Ray Griffin and Alex Jones suspect an "inside job" to varying extents. ...
Investigative reporter Peter Lance countered that Jones' theories were preposterous, and that by blaming a "shadow government" the effectiveness of al Qaeda is underestimated. Lance does believe that the U.S. government was negligent in its failure to detect the plot, and criminally culpable in its subsequent cover up of the facts.
Mirroring some of Lance's assertions, radio host Mike Levine said there is enough evidence to put people in front of a grand jury, to face charges related to the deceptions and ineptitudes perpetrated by governmental agencies. Specifically he cited a case where the FBI stopped Joe Weber, head of the Houston office of Homeland Security, from investigating al Qaeda fundraising efforts."
Appearance(s): Very regular guest since at least June 11, 1997
- Also a regular on Rense and the Alex Jones Show. Considered an expert on all things conspiracy: JFK, 9/11, the "New World Order", UFOs, fluoride and more.
- Biography in ISGP's no-planer list.
Appearance(s): February 11, 2012; September 8, 2012.
- Both interviews with John B. Wells.
- Airline pilot since 1985 with Eastern Airlines and United Airlines.
- Past involvement with CIA cocaine pilot Barry Seal and Iran Contra's Colonel Oliver North.
- In his 2004 book, much touted by Wayne Madsen, Marshall reports on a non-existent CIA-Saudi-hijacker link to Pinal Air Park. Promotes the idea that the 9/11 hijackers were picked up from Las Vegas, Nevada and brought to Pinal Air Park, Arizona to be trained by Saudi and CIA handlers. This is an exploit of the 9/11 Commission having been unable to determine what some of the hijackers were doing when they were staying for a day in Las Vegas. Read: just one day, thus not long enough to be taken to Pinal Air Park for additional pilot training in large Boeing aircraft.
- 9/11 Commission: "While Atta was in New Jersey, he, Hazmi, and Hanjour all purchased tickets for another set of surveillance flights. Like Shehhi, Jarrah, Atta, and Waleed al Shehri before them, Hazmi and Hanjour each flew in first class on the same type of aircraft they would hijack on 9/11 (a Boeing 757), and on transcontinental flights that connected to Las Vegas.This time,however,Atta himself also flew directly to Las Vegas, where all three stayed on August 13-14. Beyond Las Vegas's reputation for welcoming tourists,we have seen no credi=ble evidence explaining why, on this occasion and others, the operatives flew to or met in LasVegas. ... Atta's flight fromWashington,D.C.,arrived in Las Vegas within an hour of Hazmi and Hanjour's arrival.Ibid.The three hijackers stayed in Las Vegas only one night, departing on August 14. Detainee interviews have not explained the Las Vegas meeting site."
Appearance(s): December 18, 2011; April 22, 2012.
- Human rights attorney, specialized in international commercial law. Has represented governments around the world.
- Friend of Martin Luther King in the last year of his life. Represented King's killer, James Earl Ray. Believes Ray was framed by the U.S. government.
- Represented the King family in the King family vs. Loyd Jowers trial in 1998-1999. Jowers testified that Memphis police officer Earl Clark fired the fatal shots. Jowers appears to have been a very questionable individual, but the jury found Jowers guilty, as well as "governmental agencies". The King family was awarded the requested sum of $100. There's quite a bit of evidence that James Earl Ray most certainly was the shooter.
- In recent years he has represented Sirhan, Sirhan, the killer of Robert Kennedy.
- December 12, 2013, William Pepper letter, on behalf of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, to Todd Zinser of the Office of the Inspector General, U.S. Department of Commerce: details serious manipulations in the NIST report on WTC 7. These appear to be very legitimate flaws.
Appearance(s): regular since at least Aug. 29, 1999.
- All-round conspiracy guy: secret societies, 9/11, etc.
- Biography in ISGP's no-planer list.
Appearance(s): June 16, 2005; February 23, 2006.
- Biography in ISGP's no-planer list.
- Former professor at Texas A&M University, the same university of Clear Channel/Coast to Coast AM owner Lowry Mays, which has also been closely tied to the Bushes and national security elites. Coast to Coast AM biography: "Morgan Reynolds, Ph.D., is professor emeritus at Texas A&M University and former director of the Criminal Justice Center at the National Center for Policy Analysis headquartered in Dallas, TX. He served as chief economist for the US Department of Labor during 2001-2, George W. Bush's first term."
- June 9, 2005, Morgan Reynolds, 'Why Did the Trade Center Skyscrapers Collapse?': "It is well-known that the hole in the west wing of the Pentagon, less than 18-foot diameter, was too small to accommodate a Boeing 757, but the North Tower's hole wasn't big enough for a Boeing 767 either, the alleged widebody airliner used on AA Flight 11..."
- June 15, 2005, United Press International (as copied by the Washington Times of Sun Myung Moon), 'Former Bush Admin Economist Says Official Story of WTC Collapse 'Bogus'': "A former Bush team member during his first administration is now voicing serious doubts about the collapse of the World Trade Center on 9-11. Former chief economist for the Department of Labor during President George W. Bush's first term Morgan Reynolds comments that the official story about the collapse of the WTC is "bogus" and that it is more likely that a controlled demolition destroyed the Twin Towers and adjacent Building No. 7. Reynolds, who also served as director of the Criminal Justice Center at the National Center for Policy Analysis in Dallas and is now professor emeritus at Texas A&M University said, "If demolition destroyed three steel skyscrapers at the World Trade Center on 9/11, then the case for an 'inside job' and a government attack on America would be compelling." Reynolds commented from his Texas A&M office, "It is hard to exaggerate the importance of a scientific debate over the cause of the collapse of the twin towers and building 7. If the official wisdom on the collapses is wrong, as I believe it is, then policy based on such erroneous engineering analysis is not likely to be correct either. The government's collapse theory is highly vulnerable on its own terms. Only professional demolition appears to account for the full range of facts associated with the collapse of the three buildings.""
- June 16, 2005, Alex Jones' Infowars, 'Former Bush Admin Member Appears On Alex Jones Show; Says Government Complicit In 9/11': "Former Chief Economist for the Department of Labor during President George W. Bush's first term Morgan Reynolds has made waves in the past few days after writing a detailed article stating tha the official explanation for the collapse of the twin towers and Building 7 was bogus. United Press International picked up on the story today and this forced a response from the Texas A&M University, at which Reynolds holds the title of Professor Emeritus-an honorary title bestowed upon select tenured faculty, who have retired with ten or more years of service. Dr. Robert M. Gates, President of Texas A&M University stated, "The American people know what they saw with their own eyes on September 11, 2001. To suggest any kind of government conspiracy in the events of that day goes beyond the pale.""
- June 16, 2005, Robert M. Gates statement, president of Texas A&M University (CIA deputy director 1986-1989; CIA director 1991-1993): "The following is a statement from Texas A&M University regarding recent news reports about the collapse of the World Trade Center on 9-11. Dr. Morgan Reynolds is retired from Texas A&M University, but holds the title of Professor Emeritus-an honorary title bestowed upon select tenured faculty, who have retired with ten or more years of service. Additionally, contrary to some written reports, while some faculty emeriti are allocated office space at Texas A&M, Dr. Reynolds does not have an office on the Texas A&M campus. Any statements made by Dr. Reynolds are in his capacity as a private citizen and do not represent the views of Texas A&M University. Below is a statement released yesterday by Dr. Robert M. Gates, President of Texas A&M University: "The American people know what they saw with their own eyes on September 11, 2001. To suggest any kind of government conspiracy in the events of that day goes beyond the pale.""
- June 16, 2005, Coast to Coast AM show summary, '9-11 Roundtable': "A 4-hour panel discussion investigating theories behind 9-11 was held featuring four guests, all of whom expressed the belief that there are holes in the official story. Peter Lance and Mike Levine leaned towards the view that the government was negligent but didn't plan the attacks, while the other two panelists David Ray Griffin and Alex Jones suspect an "inside job" to varying extents. Alex Jones, a documentary filmmaker and political researcher, pointed towards a "shadow" government above Pres. Bush as orchestrating the attacks. The hijackers, he suggested, were government trained operatives, who believed they were part of a drill on September 11th and not on a suicide mission. The planes themselves, he continued, were flown by remote control into the WTC towers. Investigative reporter Peter Lance countered that Jones' theories were preposterous, and that by blaming a "shadow government" the effectiveness of al Qaeda is underestimated. Lance does believe that the U.S. government was negligent in its failure to detect the plot, and criminally culpable in its subsequent cover up of the facts. Mirroring some of Lance's assertions, radio host Mike Levine said there is enough evidence to put people in front of a grand jury, to face charges related to the deceptions and ineptitudes perpetrated by governmental agencies. Specifically he cited a case where the FBI stopped Joe Weber, head of the Houston office of Homeland Security, from investigating al Qaeda fundraising efforts. David Ray Griffin, Professor Emeritus at Claremont, argued that there is much that is disprovable about the official story of 9-11, and that a number of the government's explanations over specific events have changed over time. He noted that the Bush administration has referred to 9-11 as an "opportunity," and that the attacks could have been organized by them as a way of subsequently securing funding for such programs as the trillion-dollar weaponization of space."
- February 23, 2006, Coast to Coast AM show summary, '9-11 Theories & Evidence': "Appearing with Fetzer in the second hour was David Ray Griffin, the author of The New Pearl Harbor who concurred that the official story behind the WTC and Pentagon attacks doesn't jibe with the physics and chemistry of the evidence. Joining Fetzer in the third hour, was Morgan Reynolds, former chief economist for the Labor Dept., who argued that al Qaeda had been set up as "patsies" in the style of Lee Harvey Oswald. "
- August 13, 2007, Victoria Ashley, 'Discrediting By Association: Undermining the Case for Patriots Who Question 9/11': "Currently, individuals like Norman Mineta, Curt Weldon, Daniel Ellsberg and Richard Heinberg are placed on the same lists with Morgan Reynolds, David Shayler, Judy Wood and James Fetzer. Given the history of these individuals in the 9/11 community, such mixing serves the opposite purpose of the ostensible premise of the site. If one actually clicks on the links of these last four individuals, listens to the talks, or reads the material, there is no question that mixed with the real claims, the bizarre core of what they are advocating amounts to utter nonsense. If the reader is not already aware, here's what they have presented to key audiences: On the day before the 5th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, Morgan Reynolds explained to a FOX News audience of millions: "there are no big Boeing crashes ... at all four events ... what you will see is a fake, cartoon display..." David Shayler explained to reporters at The Times, The Liverpool Echo, and in public appearances recorded on video, that the Trade Center jetliner crashes where faked using "missiles wrapped in holograms", and that: "... there is little evidence to show that jets went into the buildings ... Watch the footage frame by frame and you will see a cigar-shaped missile hitting the World Trade Centre." ... Jim Fetzer is the primary force behind publicity and press releases for the claims of Judy Wood and Morgan Reynolds, advocating endless investigation into every possible scenario imaginable."
Appearance(s): August 31, 2013
- Biography in ISGP's no-planer list.
- Coast to Coast AM: "Kevin Ryan is the co-editor of the Journal of 9/11 Studies and a whistleblower from Underwriters Laboratories. He has contributed to many books and scientific articles on the subject of 9/11, and has made presentations around the U.S. and Canada. He has appeared on National Public Radio, Air America Radio, Pacifica Radio, C-SPAN Book TV, Free Speech TV, and Colorado Public Television. "
- Coast to Coast AM: "Ryan Counter-terrorism czar Richard Clarke had a relationship with the United Arab Emirates."
Kevin Ryan is by far the best and most versatile researcher of the 9/11 Truth community. He has no love for ISGP, however, at all. Among the authors of the "peer reviewed" paper Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe in the scammy Bentham Science journals, which publishes just about anything, even nonsensical automatically-generated papers, if one is willing to pay $800 to a bank account in the United Arab Emirates. And while he usually completely avoids the question if Flight 77 hit the Pentagon, he does have a tendency to claim that the hijackers are still alive and that Flight 77 was remote controlled, possibly even replaced by another large plane. February 26, 2012, Kevin Ryan, Nation of Islam speech (Richard Gage also a speaker), '9/11: What really happened and why?': "The alleged hijackers were also not immortal. And what I mean is that half of them were reported to be still alive after 9/11. Another training school employee later said about Hanjour: "I'm still to this day amazed that he could have flown into the Pentagon. He could not fly at all." It's doubtful that the best trained fighter pilots could have executed the maneuver that supposedly crashed a 757 into the Pentagon, but many of the witnesses talked about Flight 77 having been flown just like a remote guided missile. And it just so happens that in August 2001 the United States military had conducted successful state of the art tests on remote control of a large Boeing airliner. The equipment needed for this was located in a trailer, just like the construction trailers that were located outside the Pentagon impact zone. If Flight 77 was being flown by remote control it would explain why the hijack code was not entered. It could explain why the plane remained on autopilot as it was hijacked and turned around. ... [On one of Ryan's slides:] Other things the 9/11 Commission ignored: ... The testimony of WTC custodian William Rodriguez, concerning explosions in the towers [also mentions Sibel Edmonds]." While there are most definitely questions to be asked, Ryan is making questionable claims here. First of all, William Rodriguez is just about the only WTC survivor around who blatantly changed his testimony to fit the idea that bombs were located in the basement of the building. He's lying, simple as that, but promoted everywhere -- and Ryan is helping him. Secondly, Ryan clearly insinuates that a 757 may not have crashed at all at the Pentagon and that it may even have been a missile. Third, besides the fact that trailers can be found in many different places, why would the equipment for a remote controlled Boeing be located immediately outside the Pentagon? Also, while it is true that Hanjour, by all accounts, was a terrible pilot, he did obtain his pilot's license and completed a Boeing 737 course. 2004, 9/11 Commission Report, pp. 226-227: "Hanjour was able to obtain his private pilot's license. Several more months of training yielded him a commercial pilot certificate, issued by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) in April 1999. ... In early 2001, he started training on a Boeing 737 simulator at Pan Am International Flight Academy in Mesa. An instructor there found his work well below standard and discouraged him from continuing. Again, Hanjour persevered; he completed the initial training by the end of March 2001." Also, one of his instructors stated he would have been able to fly Flight 77 the way he did. September 23, 2001, Newsday, 'Tracing Trail Of Hijackers': "Even though Hanjour showed a federal pilot's license and a log book cataloging 600 hours of flying experience, chief flight instructor Marcel Bernard declined to rent him a plane without more lessons. ... Despite Hanjour's poor reviews, he did have some ability as a pilot, said Bernard of Freeway Airport. "There's no doubt in my mind that once that [hijacked jet] got going, he could have pointed that plane at a building and hit it," he said." Remote control is speculation for which there's simply no evidence. And looking at the claims of Ryan that the hijackers may still be alive, that's been completely disproved many years ago. Clearly he is using it to insinuate that Flight 77 may not have hit the Pentagon.
- Promotes the idea that Flight 93 was shot down. I have little opinion on this. Reportedly no other planes were witnessed on radar in the vicinity of Flight 93 when it went down while the cockpit data recorder seems to reveal that the Flight 93 passengers were about to break into the cockpit. After a failed evasive maneuver to throw the passengers around the plane, the hijackers in a rather unemotional fashion decided to crash it prematurely. The point is: it's a distraction. The real question is why Flight 93 would have reached its target if it hadn't crashed. It should have been shot down.
Appearance(s): April 14, 2004; June 10, 2004; January 12, 2006; October 8, 2012.
- Came out of a spook family and at the LAPD claims he was recruited by the same guys who helped the CIA kill Bobby Kennedy. For some reason rebelled against this group over drug trafficking practices, which he claims to have known about since 1977. Initially known to the public for his November 1996 confrontation with CIA director John Deutch over CIA drug trafficking in the aftermath of Gary Webb's publications. Became an investigator into CIA drugs and, in the 2001-2004 period, of 9/11. Produced 'Truth and Lies of 9/11' and published 'Crossing the Rubicon' in 2004. Has drawn a lot of questionable conclusions about 9/11, but is one of the few in the 9/11 Truth community who did not support the no-plane-at-Pentagon theory. Became a rather extreme new ager who believed in apocalyptic global warming. Like Gary Webb, Ruppert committed suicide.
- Catherine Austin Fitts first wrote for Ruppert's From The Wilderness in 1999. A year earlier she had joined the Arlington Institute of John Petersen (C2C; Woolsey friend), Mormon Rockefeller ally and Majestic 12 documents promoter Joe Firmage, and CIA director James Woolsey. Ruppert's peak oil and sustainable development ideas came to overlap a lot with Woolsey's - which Ruppert remarked on in a speech. In 2004 Fitts wrote the introduction of Ruppert's 'Crossing the Rubicon' book.
- December 27, 2011, Mike Ruppert on the Joe Rogan Experience podcast: "Remember, I come from a spook family. ... My mother worked in the most secret section of the Army Security Agency: the Japansese codes. We had broken the Japanese codes and Roosevelt knew the Japanese were going to attack and let it happen. ... The United States was mortally wounded on November 22, 1963, but the coup-de-grace was delivered with the assassinations of Bobby Kennedy [at the Ambassador Hotel in Los Angeles] and Martin Luther King in 1968. And I was alive then. And I have some connections to Bobby Kennedy as a result of my CIA stuff. I was only a sophomore in high school, but LAPD handled that. And I was groomed by the same people in LAPD who had done the Bobby Kennedy thing. That was a CIA thing from start to finish. He was hypno-programmed. They were very heavy into research with LSD and with hypnosis."
- May 5, 2012, Mike Ruppert on the Joe Rogan Experience podcast: "My experience is, especially coming from the background that I come from, you know, from the high security clearance for both of my parents, my dad being in advanced space systems, missile programs..."
- December 27, 2011, Mike Ruppert on the Joe Rogan Experience podcast: "In May of 2001 George Bush gave control of all war game exercises in the country to Dick Cheney. Never been heard of before. Also, NORAD scramble procedures were rewritten before the attacks 9/11. But on the day of September the 11th, I discovered, and I have the evidence in the book, including an on-the-record email of an Air Force major, Don Aires at Tyndall Air Force Base, and there were war game exercises that were scheduled. Now, normally the North East Air Defense Sector, ANG [Air National Guard], International Guard pilots, there's like 50-60 planes available in all the states in NEADS. But there were war game exercises that Dick Cheney had scheduled that sent like 80% of the fighters from North East Air Defense Sector [NEADS] to Alaska, Canada and Greenland for war game exercises on the day of September 11th. ... So now you have no fighters. But there was one war game exercise, Vigilant Guardian I believe it was, that injected 24 false radar blips onto the screen of the North East Air Defense Sector as the hijackings took place. Now, picture, you're an air traffic controller looking at your screen, right? You've got a hijack alert, boom, and you've got this war game exercise and you cannot pick the hijack out of the 24 false blips. And now you've got only 8 fighters left in the north-east defense sector. They have to fly in pairs, you've got to have a wingman. That's how I pieced it together how it was done. The planes were easily flown by remote control. I believe in New York City the remote control was operated out of WTC 7, so that is why they had to destroy WTC 7. ... The war games, they were all under [Cheney's] control. ... There were 12 which I call patsies. They were sacrificial hijackers. They were never meant to live anyway. They were on the planes. The planes were flown by remote control, because ... of the plane into the Pentagon. That was a maneuver some of the most experienced guys on the planet couldn't make. ... None of those maneuvers could have been performed by any of those people. ... These guys weren't licensed to fly a regular old Cessna. ... I and Michel Chossudovsky and some great work was done by Daniel Hopsicker... So I wasn't alone. ... and Paul Thompson [of the Center for Cooperative Research/History Commons]. We were really the four guys who did 90 percent of the 9/11 research."
- December 27, 2011, Mike Ruppert on the Joe Rogan Experience podcast: "One of the earlier stories we broke: Barry Seal used to own a Beachcraft King Air 200, it's a really [great] plane. ... It's a Rolls Royce plane. And I got a tip: the same plane that Barry Seal owned was George W. Bush's plane, Texas state plane, when he was governor. He was using Barry Seal's plane when he was governor. And I broke the story and AP picked it up fromme. Reuters picked it up."
- Became a hyper-apocalyptic peak oil advocate around 2004. Never focused on alternatives as thorium, E-Cat, Blacklight Power, the Sun Catalytix Corporation, or Helium 3, or temporary ones as shale oil and traditional nuclear power. Cars driving on water (in the traditional matter) was also not seen as a solution by Ruppert, because of the increased need for rare chemicals in car batteries and the fact that the power to split hydrogen and oxygen would still require a form of traditional energy. Launched Collapse Network in 2010 and began his Lifeboat Hour radio podcast in 2011.
- December 27, 2011, Mike Ruppert on the Joe Rogan Experience podcast: "Where we are right is like the mega-end... The global economy is imploding right now. Europe is dead. ... We're on the cusp of the crash ... of everything. ... The people that run the infinite growth monetary paradigm system which to identify now would be the owners of the Federal Reserve, the Bank of International Settlements and the City of London. Let's start there. ... The sick bastards are deliberate letting things crash. ... They know the outcome of this. They know that the outcome of their actions would be either through climate change, which is well under way. We have mass extinctions now. ... Billions of tons of methane that's now being released from the tundra in Arctic Siberia. That's an important tipping point. We've destroyed the environment. ... The top soil we're used to grow food on is nothing but dust. It's a sponge on which they pour chemicals made from oil and natrual gas. So people are gonna starve to death. ... Or it crashes to the point of thermo-nuclear war. ... The Occupy movement around the world. Anonymous is kicking ass out there right now."
- December 27, 2011, Mike Ruppert on the Joe Rogan Experience podcast: "I was the press spokesman for Ross Perot in Los Angeles county in 1992, at the time that Ross Perot was ahead of both George Bush and Bill Clinton in the polls."
- November 15, 1996, Mike Ruppert famously confronts CIA director John Deutch at a Los Angeles town meeting about allegations of CIA drug trafficking (Gary Webb), held in a high school auditorium with 1,200 people present: "I will tell you, Director Deutch, as a former Los Angeles police narcotics detective that the Agency has dealt drugs throughout this country for a long time. Director Deutch, I will refer you to three specific operations: Amadeus, Pegasus and Watch Tower. I have Watch Tower documents heavily redacted by the Agency. You see, I was personally exposed to CIA operations and have been recruited by CIA personnel, who attempted to recruit me, in the late seventies to become involved in protecting Agency drug operations in this country. ... For the record, my name is Mike Ruppert, R-U-P-P-E-R-T. I did bring this information out 18 years ago and I got shot at and forced out of LAPD because of that. I've been on the record 18 years non-stop and I'll be happy to give you congressmen anything I have."
- May 5, 2012, Mike Ruppert on the Joe Rogan Experience podcast: "Those hearings followed [Gary Webb's] stories. ... I owe Gary a lot, because his book series brought that out and then after that Gary and I kinda became united. I have a book he autographed to me of the Dark Alliance that says 'To Michael, who was there before I was. Gary Webb.' You know... Yeah, he did, he did [commit suicide]. ... Not at all [fishy that he shot himself in the head twice]. ... I spoke to every family member. I spoke to his wife, his ex-wife, his children, his mother. And he had spent weeks before that changing insurance policies, moving stuff back into his mother attic and mailing letters. You know, it was really well planned. ... You see what are called hesitation marks. ... That's what the first shot did: it went, it just kinda lodged in his jaw. It didn't hit the brain. So he walked, you know, let me just save it from there. And after that, he finished it. He left a note on the door: call paramedics. ... Oh, it can happen, but it's a rare thing."
- May 5, 2012, Mike Ruppert on the Joe Rogan Experience podcast: "I'm on 2.5 beautiful acres. What I see is the goddess. I see Mother Earth. I see the planet. ... It's like the most amazing biodiversity I've ever seen. ... I'm into native American sprituality and in Gaia-ism, so I'm aware of prophecies. I think Mother Earth is alive and, anyway. ... I think I've had past lives. I don't know for sure. It hasn't been revealed to me yet. I've just recently started asking for my spirit name. I think it's time I had one and it has to come from someone. ... Isiah 48:10: Lo, I have not chosen thee with silver or with gold. I have refined thee in the furnace of affliction. ... No, no, I can't possess something [the name ''Starfox''] that belongs to the fox. That's the fox's magic. ... I also think I'm alive because spirit wants me alive. I've had spirit intervene so many times in my life. ... DMT, I approach that very spiritually. ... I really believe what I said in the movie, that our species is being forced to choose whether to evolve or perish." ... Fox medicine is very important. I've had a couple of very powerful encounters with foxes. Fox medicine in Native American spirituality makes you invisible. In other words, I am invisible to the powers that be.
- December 27, 2011, Mike Ruppert on the Joe Rogan Experience podcast: "I had a good friend, Matthew Simmons. He had been the world's largest energy investment banker. He was colleague of mine in the peak oil movement for many years. He died, I think, well, I won't say that yet. He died under mysterious circumstances to me. But he knew all about the gulf. And it was atotal blowout. The seabed is destroyed. He was telling the truth. There was the shaft of Deepwater Horizon that went down and what's happened is that the whole seebed is fractured all around it and there's no way to control it."
- May 5, 2012, Mike Ruppert on the Joe Rogan Experience podcast: "You think there's star gates? [Ruppert: Something like this, yes.] And does Dick Cheney know about this shit? Is that why he got a new heart? That motherfucker! That motherfucker is trying to stay alive. [Ruppert: He's determined to stay alive.] Crazy, right? He must know something. I do medicine journeys as part of my spiritual practicies. And it's very important to me that I always approach medicine with a clear intent and it's always to learn and seek something."
- May 5, 2012, Mike Ruppert on the Joe Rogan Experience podcast: "Our computers [at FTW] were smashed in the [Pat] Tillman series. I mean, police falsified reports linked to editors who were having sex with children and for defrauding.... My computers were smashed in part 5 of the Tillman series. That was right when we were nailing Donald Rumsfeld and he was eventually forced to resign. ... The series was being written by Stan Goff [Special forces Ranger and Delta veteran 1970-1996; anti-communist hardliner who became an anti-war activist and briefly joined the US Communist Party; published by Counterpunch and the Huffington Post]... my military affairs editor at From The Wilderness. Stan is a retired master sergeant from the special forces, Delta. Stan taught at West Point. Stan is just one of the most amazing writers and human beings ... I met in my whole life. Brilliant guy. ... Pat's mom, Mary, contacted me to get in touch with Stan. And I immediately said we'd publish anything. ... I caught some things that helped, but Stan wrote the 7 part series that proved that Pat had been killed by friendly fire at close range. And the silver star awarded him I think was probably the most offensive thing for many in the military. So we broke that story. ... I think Mary believes that it's possible that her son was murdered. I think she said so. She said it to me. ... Pat hung around a lot with special forces and that's kind of a no-no... Anyway, that's just the way it works. And I think he was something of a grand-stander a little bit."
Appearances on Coast to Coast AM: December 16, 2012; October 27, 2013.
- Biography in ISGP's "Liberal CIA" article.
The oh-so-liberal director of the 1991 pro-conspiracy movie JFK and the 2006 anti-conspiracy movie World Trade Center. Isn't it interesting that since at least 1998 he has been close to persons as David Rockefeller, Carla Hills (AIG), CIA deputy director Frank Carlucci and the so-called ultraconservative former CIA director James Schlesinger? This article puts these people right in the middle of the 9/11 conspiracy. And isn't it interesting that Stone, in his movie, makes the collapse of the South Tower really sound like a controlled demolition? Update: the money for the movie JFK was put up by Hollywood billionaire Arnon Milchan, today known as a key agent of Israel. Recruited by Shimon Peres, Milchan helped Israel acquire uranium.
January 14, 1998, Miami Herald, 'Coalition forms to urge withdrawal of Cuban embargo': " A group of business, government and religious leaders announced Tuesday the creation of a coalition to press for ending the U.S. ban on sales of food and medicine to Cuba. The group, called Americans for Humanitarian Trade With Cuba, includes David Rockefeller, chairman of his family's trust; Archer Daniels Midland chairman Dwayne Andreas; and former U.S. officials Carla Hills, President Reagan's trade representative, and Lloyd Bentsen, President Clinton's first treasury secretary. With little more than a week before Pope John Paul II travels to Cuba, the coalition is seeking to portray the 36-year U.S. trade embargo as inhumane and unworthy of U.S. ideals, calling it the harshest in the world. The pope has also criticized the trade ban, which raises Cuba's costs by forcing it to rely on more-distant exporters. ... Retired Army Gen. John J. Sheehan, former head of the U.S. Atlantic Command, recalled that he supervised processing of nearly 40,000 Cuban refugees seeking U.S. asylum at the U.S. Naval Base at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, beginning in 1994. Many were children suffering from malnutrition, he said. ..."
*) July 28, 1999, Cubanet.org, 'Cuban Americans Storm Washington Demanding Lawmakers End USMedicine and Food Embargo on Cuba': "PRNewswire -- A jumbo jetliner of over 200 Cuban Americans from Miami working to end the US food and medicine embargo on Cuba will land in Washington, DC, today for a press conference with elected officials at 12:30, House Triangle, Capitol Lawn, and Hill meetings. The visit tops a recent chain of events analysts say is provoking lawmakers' to remove humanitarian restrictions from current embargo policy. ... Americans For Humanitarian Trade With Cuba is a national bipartisan coalition of American business, political, Cuban American, medical, labor and religious leaders focused solely on restoring sales of U.S. food and medical supplies to Cuba. Based in Washington DC, AHTC has 25 State Councils across the US, many chaired by Cuban Americans. Advisory Council: Carla Anderson Hills ... Frank C. Carlucci ... A.W. Clausen ... Francis Ford Coppola ... Richard E. Feinberg ... Mark O Hatfield ... Elliot L. Richardson ... David Rockefeller ... James Rodney Schlesinger ... General John J. Sheehan (retired) ... Oliver Stone ... Paul A. Volcker ... John Whitehead ... Source: Americans For Humanitarian Trade With Cuba."
*) May 20, 2004, PRNewswire, 'Prominent American Leaders Call Upon Administration to Lift All Restrictions on Humanitarian Trade and Travel to Cuba': "A bipartisan group of prominent business leaders, ex-government officials, elected officials and humanitarian leaders from across the nation today, in an open letter to President Bush, called on the administration to work with the majority of members of Congress who seek to lift all restrictions on humanitarian trade and free travel to Cuba. ... The letter was issued by Americans For Humanitarian Trade With Cuba (AHTC) ... [Letter signed by:] David Rockefeller ... Carla Anderson Hills ... Paul Volcker ... Frank Carlucci ... James Schlesinger ... John Whitehead ... General Jack Sheehan ... Peter H. Coors ... Craig L. Fuller ... Francis Ford Coppola ... Oliver Stone ... A.W. Clausen..."
*) April 26, 2005, PR Newswire, 'US American Industry gets prepared for Cuba; foundation of an official "US-Cuba Trade Association"': "PR Newswire - More than thirty companies, state agencies, and organizations from 19 states announced the official formation of the U.S.-Cuba Trade Association (USCTA). ... The Association's Board of Advisors, chaired by William D. Rogers, former Assistant Secretary of State and a Vice Chairman of Kissinger Associates, includes David Rockefeller; Carla Hills ... Frank Carlucci ... James Schlesinger ... A.W. Clausen..."
*) www.uscuba.org/manager.htm (accessed October 6, 2012): "Board of advisors: Col. Lawrence Wilkerson, former Chief of Staff to Secretary of State, Colin Powell; David Rockefeller, Rockefeller Center Properties; Carla Anderson Hills, Former U.S. Trade Representative; Frank Carlucci, Former Secretary of Defense; A.W. Clausen, Former CEO, Bank of America; Former President of World Bank; Craig Fuller, Former Chief of Staff for VP Bush; James Schlesinger, Former Director of CIA and former Sec. of Defense; ... [the rest of the board not interesting] ... Francis Ford Coppola, Producer/Director; Oliver Stone, Producer/Director."
Appearance(s): August 21, 2010 (debate)
- President New Mexicans for Science and Reason (NMSR).
- CSI fellow. December 2009, Dave Thomas for CSICOP, 'How I debate a 9/11 Truther and survived': "I began by giving a Big Picture of the differences between science and pseudoscience with several examples that I've studied (Bible Codes, UFO conspiracies, Chemtrails, etc.)"
- Has been a speaker at the World Skeptics Congress, also along with James Randi, Joe Nickell, Elizabeth Loftus and other famous skeptics.
- August 21, 2010, Coast to Coast AM: debated Richard Gage, head of Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth.
- Quite active at the International Skeptics Forum, formerly known as the James Randi Educational Foundation (JREF) Forum under the name DaveThomasNMSR. Has and others have been having extensive debates here with Tony Szamboti on the WTC collapses. Szamboti on December 19, 2015: "It is unlikely that the still unrealistic but more modest NIST temperature of 500 degrees C on the girder would have broken the shear studs, that we now know were on the girder, and it wouldn't have gone anywhere. The ARUP model is actually proof of that. You have to realize that ARUP wouldn't have started out at 700 degrees C and then gone to 800 if they didn't have to. ... ARUP did not get failures in the cooling phase until things had first been heated to 800 degrees C and allowed to deform at that extreme for an hour. ... I have disagreed with every study that tried to say the collapse of WTC 7 was due to fire. The ARUP study does not prove a fire based cause and it was just less dishonest than the NIST report on some specific issues, such as the shear studs and lateral trapping of the girder. If you don't think the NIST WTC 7 report claim that there were no shear studs on girder A2001 was a lie then you could also be sold a bridge in Brooklyn. ... The ARUP report shows that the NIST WTC 7 report authors lied [about the presence of shear studs] and the fact that you and others here (such as pgimeno, jaydeehess, Dave Thomas) can so easily overlook it is very telling. If you hadn't told me you weren't I might think you were on somebody's payroll being paid to deny it. ... It is disgusting to even converse over the Internet with those of you who still want to argue and support the NIST report after knowing that these lies were perpetrated. This whole thing unmasks those of you doing this and hiding behind pseudonyms. It is clear who and what you are and that you won't listen to reasoned arguments because that isn't what you are here for. ... what I am saying and I have said there had to be charges on all core columns for eight stories and if that is done in a model it will show what was observed." Hardcore skeptics are participating in the 'debate' with up to 22,000 total posts.
Appearance(s): April 11, 2011; November 8, 2011; July 25, 2012; October 5, 2013; March 24, 2014; August 7, 2014; November 25, 2014.
- Navy Seal/ Underwater Demolition veteran.
- Visiting fellow Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Candidate of Ross Perot's Reform Party of the United States of America. Perot is OSS Society and best friends with the CIA and special operations top.
- Governor of Minnesota.
- Host and executive producer of TruTV's Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura.
Appearance(s): May 3, 2011; September 11, 2014.
- May 3, 2011, Coast to Coast AM program summary, '9-11 & Energy Weapons': "Former professor of Mechanical Engineering at Clemson University, Dr. Judy Wood discussed how the destruction of buildings in NYC on 9-11 was the result of directed energy technology, not planes, fire, thermite or bombs. In her book, Where Did the Towers Go?, she focuses on physical evidence, and has not speculated on whether the US government was involved in the attacks. The official story of the Towers' "pancaking" down, and the lack of subsequent debris doesn't fit with the explanation of fire, or even theorized controlled demolitions, she said. And "planes cannot turn buildings into powder in midair and leave no remains," she added. She cited the exactitude of the damage-- the 47-story Building 7 collapsed, but the Post Office across the street "didn't get a scratch on it." And a police car had abrupt boundaries of damage-- the front half melted, while the back half appeared untouched-- "fire doesn't do that," she noted. From her studies, Wood concluded that a kind of (weaponized) free energy technology was employed in the WTC attacks, similar to the Hutchison Effect or Tesla technology. Tesla had wanted to share this technology 100 years ago, but was afraid it would be used for evil, she commented. She described the technology as a "magnetic electro-gravitic nuclear reaction" that interferes with energy fields, and suggested it might have also been used in the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing."
- September 11, 2014, Coast to Coast AM program summary, '9-11 Attacks/ Biblical Cycles': " On the 13th anniversary of the 9-11 attacks, former professor of Mechanical Engineering at Clemson University, Dr. Judy Wood, appeared in the first half of the show, presenting evidence that the destruction of the WTC buildings was the result of directed energy technology. The Towers didn't collapse or burn up, they turned to dust in mid-air-- this is known because seismic charts don't indicate that the buildings slammed into the ground, she detailed. "There's no detectable S or P waves for any of the five events," which would be present in the case of a controlled demolition, she continued. In contrast to some involved in the '9-11 Truth' movement, Wood contends that bombs or explosions are ruled out as the cause of the buildings' destruction, and that the so-called evidence for thermite is just residue from the structures' aluminum cladding. Further, the hijacked jets could not have turned the structures into dust, she said. Directed energy technology is not like a point-and-shoot laser beam but more akin to a field effect, where a certain zone is affected, she explained, adding that she suspects that the people who jumped from the Towers did so to escape this effect."
- August 29, 2006, Total911 info, 'Cutting-edge 9/11 research coming to National Press Club': "Total911.info has learned that The McClendon Group, founded by the late, great, White House correspondent and investigative reporter Sara McClendon, will be sponsoring a presentation at the National Press Club in Washington, DC by top 9/11 researchers. The event is to be held Wednesday, September 6 at 7:30pm. Featured speakers will be Dr. Morgan Reynolds and Dr. Judy Wood, with author Jim Marrs tentatively scheduled to speak as well. Dr. Reynolds has promised an audio-visual presentation covering the whole spectrum of 9/11 issues, including the questions raised by the video record. Thanks Judy for the submission."