However, over the years realizing that the entire alternative movement has been subverted by western security services, which are promoting a steady stream of no-planers and other marginal researchers, ISGP decided to step up and offer an alternative platform that does not indulge in fringe theories, in particular no-757-at-Pentagon theories. ISGP is primarily interested in the following areas of research:
- Manipulation of the 9/11 hijackers by the international security services, most notably the CIA and Saudis, but also the Pakistanis and possibly Russian-Ukrainian GRU firm Far West.
- Evidence for controlled demolition of WTC 1, WTC 2 and WTC 7.
- The presentation of absolute proof of numerous major flaws in the official NIST investigation, to the point that we at the very least can speak of criminal negligence on behalf of the NIST investigators - and more likely of a criminal conspiracy to hide the truth.
- Presenting evidence that Bush, Rumsfeld and the FAA's General Mike Canavan were criminally negligent on the morning of 9/11 with regard to their responses, and in case of Canavan, his lack of anti-terrorism preparations at the FAA.
- Presenting evidence that Bush-Cheney government was criminal, based on:
- apparent voter fraud in 2000 and 20004;
- criminal obstruction of any independent 9/11 inquiry;
- a conspiracy to deceive the world in order to invade Iraq;
- criminal recklessness in conducting economic affairs;
- their undermining of the constition by the Patriot Act and activation of domestic NSA spy programs;
- crimes against humanity with torture programs;
- their murder of tens of thousands of 9/11 rescue workers by claiming the Ground Zero air was safe to breath, despite knowing that this wasn't the case.
ISGP's primary suspects revolve around George H. W. Bush and his old CIA-Saudi Safari Club network. This theory was developed by ISGP in early 2013 after a decade of studying supranational NGO networks.
That having been said, it can't be ignored that the WTC complex was controlled by hardline Zionist interests - Lewis Eisenberg, Larry Silverstein and Frank Lowy - and if anything was brought into the towers that was not supposed to be there, then they should be considered the first line of suspects.
SUMMARY OF NIST FAILURES AND OMISSIONS REGARDING THE WTC COLLAPSES
Primarily for WTC 1 and 2, NIST:
- failed to test for explosives or thermite, in violation of NFPA 921 Guide for Fire and Explosion Investigation, which calls for these tests if molten steel, molten concrete and/or "high-order damage" is encountered, "characterized by shattering of the structure, producing small, pulverized debris."
- failed to acknowledge or investigate the extensive evidence for molten steel at ground zero, concentrated underneath the rubble of WTC 1, 2 and 7.
- failed to preserve various pieces of molten, "sulfidated" and "vaporized" steel, two of which FEMA recommended additional analyses on.
- failed to complain about FEMA having shipped off all but approximately 236 pieces of steel out of a total of 200,000, with leading NIST scientist John Gross having been involved in this operation;
- as a result, failed to provide any physical evidence of steel being heated up beyond roughly 250°C (480°F) inside the Twin Towers;
- failed to demonstrate that floor trusses of WTC 1 and 2 could have collapsed or sagged anywhere close to 42 inches;
- failed to demonstrate that the WTC 1 and 2 perimeter columns could have been pulled inward by sagging trusses, with the buildings collapsing as a result, even resorting to outright fraud by applying artificial pull-in forces in a limited model;
- failed to explain how the top sections of the Twin Towers collapsed "essentially in free fall", i.e. so suddenly that they must have been literally airborne for several floors;
- failed to investigate how the much heavier sections below the impact floors of the Twin Towers could have collapsed with no deceleration;
- resorted to endless fraud in their WTC 7 collapse model;
- refuses to release to the public crucial input data of their WTC 1, 2 and 7 models.
As for WTC 7, NIST:
- did not have access to a single piece of steel for analysis, meaning they fully relied on a computer model;
- keeps secret roughly 80% of the input data of their WTC 7 collapse model, even after FOIA requests;
- did its absolute best to deny free fall of the building until it couldn't ignore the criticism anymore;
- even then hid the fact that the onset of free fall was sudden, right after the last segment of the building lost structural integrity;
- ''accidentally'' reported the seat width on which girder A2001 was resting as 11 inches wide instead of 12;
- failed to clearly demonstrate how girder A2001 could have walked-off laterally the minimally needed 5.5 inches;
- most certainly failed to demonstrate how girder A2001 could have walked-off laterally the newly-required 6.25 inches;
- fraudulently removed from its model absolutely crucial stiffeners from girder A2001 which would have increased the required walk-off distance from 5.5 inches (later 6.25) to roughly 10 inches;
- ignored the effect that girder A2001 would have expanded 3.5 inches at 485°C, thereby trapping it between columns 44 and 79, greatly increasing walk-off resistance;
- ignored the effect of a side plate at column 79 that would have resisted lateral walk-off of girder A2001;
- ignored the fact that girder A2001 would have been restrained by the inside flanges of column 44 from the moment it would have expanded by 1 inch;
- fraudulently removed three lateral support beams from their WTC 7 collapse model which helped stabilize the floor most deeply involved in the collapse initiation, and indirectly, helped stabilize girder A2001;
- ignores video evidence of, and thus doesn't try to explain, about half a dozen loud explosions around 11:00 a.m. right next WTC 7 or possibly coming from inside the building, despite the fact that these explosions might have mundane explanations;
- ignores very clear video evidence of a very loud explosion which initiated the collapse of the building, right at the moment NIST claims girder A2001 failed;
- has not made available various full-length, close-up videos of the WTC 7 collapse, which appear to reveal additional explosions before and during the second stage of the collapse;
- fails to demonstrate a raging inferno around 5:20 a.m. on most floors in the location where they claim Building 7's collapse initiated from;
- ignored strong evidence of molten steel and extremely high temperatures;
- has refused to release full spring 2004 interviews 2041604 and 1041704 with Barry Jennings and Michael Hess, which could once and for all solve the controversy surrounding the (fraudulent) claims of Barry Jennings to the 9/11 Truth movement.
More questions can be asked. Why did NIST, as well as the 9/11 Commission, ignore:
- the widespread belief on 9/11 that bombs were responsible for taking down the buildings?
- audio/video evidence of a massive explosion which initiated the collapses of the Twin Towers and Building 7?
- violent smoke puffs and rapid flashes certainly along one side of the North Tower at floors much lower than the ones collapsing?
- the antenna of the North Tower descending 0.53 seconds before the perimeter columns move down?
- the core structure of the South Tower apparently blowing out before the perimeter aspect of the floors?
All testimony to be found in ISGP's article Whatever happened: Belief in WTC explosives widespread on 9/11 -- until authorities denied it.
Number of total witnesses/reports listed here on the collapses:
Number of witnesses who said they heard one or more loud explosions:
Number of witnesses who specifically referred to bombs or explosive devices (primarily that initiated the collapses):
Number of witnesses who were indicating that the WTC towers were brought down by sequential explosions and/or a controlled demolition:
Number of witnesses who reported seeing lower level flashes inside the building just before one of the collapses:
|Number of witnesses found who reported that the North Tower was buckling at the impact floors, or showing other signs of imminent collapse (really only the police helicopter who issued a warning for the North Tower, which then spread among rescue workers; in addition, an unknown expert warned the Office of Emergency Management that the towers were probably going to collapse before the first tower went down):
|Number of witnesses found who specifically reported that the collapses looked normal, without any signs of explosions or bombs:
|Relatively clear audio/video evidence for explosives:
|WTC 1/2/7 post-collapse
|Number of witnesses who spoke about molten steel and extreme heat below the WTC rubble in the weeks and months after 9/11:
|American Society of Civil Engineers expert about "vaporized" steel:
|FEMA report on heavy local sulfidation attacks on steel components:
|U.S. Geological Survey report about (previously molten) iron microspheres (possibly residue of welding processes from the building constructions):
|CDI and Tully Construction about "pools of molten steel":
|Witnesses who remembered talk that WTC 7 needed to be demolished (includes Larry Silverstein's comment "pull it"):
|Audio evidence for an initial explosion initiating collapse:
|Expert testimony claiming it was controlled demolition:
|Extreme heat specifically reported underneath WTC 7 rubble: